Victa ZTX 23/48 Zero Turn Ride-On with 48″ Cutting Deck
All Power Levels are per SAE J1940 as rated by Briggs & Stratton
Available on backorder
Sit Back, relax and enjoy the ride. Victa© Riding Mowers continue the tradition of making yard work easy with a variety of models – all including a streamlined modern design, versatile cutting options and simple-to-use features.
More Than Just a Zero Turn
Victa’s first dirt-hauling, tool-toting, flower-delivering and, of course, grass-cutting zero turn mower. The integrated cargo bed provides on-the-go versatility and convenience. Plus, the rail system is compatible with numerous third-party UTV/ATV accessories for added utility around your yard.
- 724cc Briggs and Stratton Professional Series™ Engine
- 23 Gross Horse Power
- 48″ Deck
- Dual Hydro-Gear® EZT® Hydrostatic Transmission
- Electric Blade Engagement for ease of use and extended belt life
- V-Twin Refinement, smoothness and longevity
- Utility Card Optional for extra convenience
- Briggs & Stratton Professional Series™ V-Twin OHV Engines have full-pressure lubrication and spin-on oil filters for years of trouble-free performance.
- Limited Lifetime Warranty on Fabricated cutter deck housing
5 Year Limited Warranty
Full Engine Specs found here
Full Tractor Specs found here
Commercially-InspiredA fully-welded steel frame, thick-walled front axle, durable mower deck, and ball bearings in the caster spindles ensure durability and a great cut.
Dependable PowerHigh performance Briggs & Stratton Professional Series™ engine with ReadyStart®, making sure your zero turn mower has the power to perform year after year.
Heavy-Duty Mower DecksA durable fabricated steel mower deck provides non-stop mowing season after season, and comes with a limited lifetime warranty.
The Choice is YoursThe commercial-style foot-operated mower deck lift easily lifts and adjusts the mower deck between 13 height-of-cut positions from 3.8 to 11.4cm (1.5-4.5″).
Briggs & Stratton
|Fuel Tank Capacity (L)||
|Height of Cut||
|Height of Cut Positions||