Victa SPX 23/48 Ride-On with 48″ Cutting Deck
All Power Levels are per SAE J1940 as rated by Briggs & Stratton
Available on backorder
Sit Back, relax and enjoy the ride. Victa© Riding Mowers continue the tradition of making yard work easy with a variety of models – all including a streamlined modern design, versatile cutting options and simple-to-use features.
- 724cc Briggs and Stratton Professional Series™ Engine
- 23 Gross Horse Power
- 48″ Fabricated Cutting Deck
- Hydro-Gear® T2-HP™ Hydrostatic Transmission
- Electric Blade Engagement for ease of use and extended belt life
- Easy Access oversize fuel filler and transparent sight gauge
- V-Twin Refinement, smoothness and longevity
- 14″ Turning radius lets you spend less time mowing and more time enjoying your yard
- Briggs & Stratton Professional Series™ V-Twin OHV Engines have full-pressure lubrication and spin-on oil filters for years of trouble-free performance.
3 Year Limited Warranty
Full Engine Specs found here
Full Tractor Specs found here
Step Up to High ValueAll-steel construction including the bonnet, cast-iron front axle and a hydrostatic transmission are hallmarks of premium tractors – all at a value price.
Quick-Adjust Cutting HeightEasy-to-use height-of-cut controls adjust the mower deck for the changing grass conditions.
Fabricated Mower DecksThe durable 48″ fabricated mower deck features welded, heavy-duty steel for non-stop mowing season after season. All fabricated decks come with a limited lifetime warranty.
Step On ItOur responsive foot pedals give you hands-free control over forward and reverse speed. The dash-mounted cruise control lets you set your speed.
Briggs & Stratton
|Fuel Tank Capacity (L)||
|Height of Cut||
|Height of Cut Positions||